Students performed acrobatics and circus arts for family and friends during the assembly before winter break on Friday, February 17, 2012. The performances included human being and animal-themed acts–from circus performers to insects to escaping leopards. The acts incorporated movements they learned in gymnastics class, which helps the students develop coordination.
Waldorf School at Moraine Farm
701 Cabot Street
Beverly, MA 01915
Subscribe to our Blog
- Reflections from the Boston Student Led Climate Strike by Sixth Graders at Waldorf School at Moraine Farm
- Waldorf Students Learn How to Use Technology Ethically, Safely, and Wisely Through the Cyber Civics Curriculum
- Why We Bake Bread in Early Childhood Classes
- Benefits of Barefoot Babies
- POEM: What Is A Waldorf School?