The eighth grade class went cross-country skiing on Moraine Farm, making the most of fresh snow on Thursday, March 1, 2012. Being one of the few snowfalls during this unusually warm winter, the students enjoyed the opportunity to make use of the skis. The school has forty sets of skis, poles and boots and cross-country skiing is now part of the gym/movement curriculum for middle school.
Waldorf School at Moraine Farm
701 Cabot Street
Beverly, MA 01915
Subscribe to our Blog
- Reflections from the Boston Student Led Climate Strike by Sixth Graders at Waldorf School at Moraine Farm
- Waldorf Students Learn How to Use Technology Ethically, Safely, and Wisely Through the Cyber Civics Curriculum
- Why We Bake Bread in Early Childhood Classes
- Benefits of Barefoot Babies
- POEM: What Is A Waldorf School?