Anna Scalera leads her sixth-grade class through main lesson on geometry Thursday, February 9, 2012. Students worked through geometric exercises using straight edges and compasses and measuring intersections and arcs to draw regular pentagons and star pentagrams.
Waldorf School at Moraine Farm
701 Cabot Street
Beverly, MA 01915
Subscribe to our Blog
- Reflections from the Boston Student Led Climate Strike by Sixth Graders at Waldorf School at Moraine Farm
- Waldorf Students Learn How to Use Technology Ethically, Safely, and Wisely Through the Cyber Civics Curriculum
- Why We Bake Bread in Early Childhood Classes
- Benefits of Barefoot Babies
- POEM: What Is A Waldorf School?