Here are some of the finished products from the school’s handwork program during the 2012-13 school year. Thank you Mrs. Collis Puro and Mrs. Freysinger for helping the children to make such beautiful objects with their own hands!
Waldorf School at Moraine Farm
701 Cabot Street
Beverly, MA 01915
Subscribe to our Blog
- Reflections from the Boston Student Led Climate Strike by Sixth Graders at Waldorf School at Moraine Farm
- Waldorf Students Learn How to Use Technology Ethically, Safely, and Wisely Through the Cyber Civics Curriculum
- Why We Bake Bread in Early Childhood Classes
- Benefits of Barefoot Babies
- POEM: What Is A Waldorf School?