Second graders gave an animated poem recital of “Quest for the Ice Dragon” written by grandparent Beth Crowe. The kids had a lot of fun acting out the different lines in costume for family and friends. Mrs. Crowe also worked with the students to create a felted mural based on the students’ detailed illustrations of the poem.
Waldorf School at Moraine Farm
701 Cabot Street
Beverly, MA 01915
Subscribe to our Blog
- Reflections from the Boston Student Led Climate Strike by Sixth Graders at Waldorf School at Moraine Farm
- Waldorf Students Learn How to Use Technology Ethically, Safely, and Wisely Through the Cyber Civics Curriculum
- Why We Bake Bread in Early Childhood Classes
- Benefits of Barefoot Babies
- POEM: What Is A Waldorf School?